To give you an idea of how centrally and perfectly located the Hotel Azzurra actually is, take a glance below at the proximity of some of the major tourist sites:
• The stunningly romantic Trevi Fountain is only 400 metres away (about 5 mins walk)
• Piazza Barberini with it's wonderful fountain and it's Metro underground station (Line A) is only 220 metres away (about 2 mins walk)
• The Quirinale Palace is only 700 metres away by foot
• The Spanish Steps is only a 15 minutes walk away, or if you catch the underground a Piazza Barberini - only around 5 minutes away as it's only the next stop.
• Piazza Republica with it's amazing fountain and Basilica there is also the next stop in the opposite direction and so around 5-10 minutes away too
• Piazza del Popolo and the huge park of Villa Borghese is only 2 stops away on the A-line too - around 6 minutes from Barberini metro
• If you stay on the train, you will also arrive at Ottaviano station which is the metro stop for visits to the Vatican, the magnificent St Peter's Basilica, and the breathtaking Vatican Museums which includes the famous Sistine Chapel.
• Because of the proximity to Line A of Rome's underground network, guests are also only 2 stops from Termini station - the transport hub of Rome which has direct train links to Fiumicino Airport (FCO) but also coach links to all airports including Ciampino Airport (CIA). Termini is also the city's major bus station and taxi rank meaning wherever you want to go, it is not a problem from Termini.
• Termini station is also home to Line B of Rome's underground network which means that guests to the Hotel Azzurra simply have to go 2 stops on Line A, change and go 2 stops on line B and they will be at the awe-inspiring Coliseum and with only 5 minutes walk from there, they will be at the Imperial Roman Forum and then Piazza Venezia!!